Following reports are part of the project work:
- GI-Learner-SpatialThinkingReview (O1)
It is important in this project to identify exactly what we want to reach, and how we can reach it. So we must know exactly how the learning lines concept works best, and how we can fit the concepts of spatial thinking into it, taking into account age group (and connected development of brain functions ..).
The report includes:
1) Research of the literature an spatial thinking, geospatial thinking
2) Research on taxanomy initiatieves to evaluate spatial thinking components
3) Research on the correct implementation of the concept of learning lines into education
4) Research on learnng and progression lines & a draft learning line concept.
- GI-Learner competencies (O2)
This is an overview of all competencies on geospatial thinking youngsters should achieve at agegroup K12. Each competency has a level of complexity. The competencies are derived from the review document.
- O2 GI Learner curriculum opportunities
An overview of all subjects and themes inside the curricula of the participating countries where the compentencies related to geospatial thinking can be included.
- Pilot training course
(choose guest login, password: Salzburg)