The final outcomes of the project will be presented at a final 1-day conference in Ghent, Friday 15 June 2018.
Program of the conference
(including presentations link)
- 8:45 h: welcome
- 9:15 h: intro to the project
- 10:15 h: coffee break
- 10:45 h: presenting the results
- 12:30 h: lunch
- 13:30 h: presenting the results (continued)
- 15:00 h: coffee break
- 15:30 h: how to develop own materials
- 17:15 h: final comments
- 18:00 h: closing
- Location is Het Pand (https://goo.gl/maps/kMbmCUvsG7J2) in the city centre.
- participation fee: 50 EUR (including materials, coffee breaks and lunch)
- Register via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/bk5Jqt8PmiwMLD0J2
At the end of the form you will find information for payment and for getting a grant.
There are grants available for Belgian and international participants (first come – first serve).
All info in this pdf-file: Final conference Ghent